Monday, April 6, 2009

What I admire most about my parents

My mom will let me do just about anything I want to do. Even though there are things out there I know she would let me do I use my better judgement and I don't. I like that about her because she knows I will do the right thing and so she trusts me. I know she loves me by doing this. She is trying to teach me to trust my decisions. I also like the way she will leave me alone if something is bothering me that I don't want to talk about but that when I do want to talk she will be there. I love the way she is always willing to help with homework and help figure out a way for me to remember how to do it.

My dad is not as flexible as my mom. He trusts me but he wont let me get away with just anything. I like that because then I know he loves me and wants me to be safe. I love when I get to go to work with him because since he lives in Utah I don't get to see him much and so I value the time we get to spend together. I also like when he is at home and he will sit down with my step-mom and I and play games.

My step-mom (Chlorissa) is as close to me as my real mom. I love her just for being there when I feel I have nowhere else to go. I also like that she will help make the arangements for me to go out and visit. Like my dad I like it when she will play games with me. I know she loves me because she will always be there to keep me safe.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there funkey monkey this is Chlorissa. I really like what you wrote about your dad and I. You are doing a really good job and we love you very much!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete