Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day




My family doesn't do much for Earth Day even though we should. One thing we do is we save all our grocery bags and use them over and over until they cant be used any more. We also turn out the lights in a room if we are not in there. During the day we open windows to let the sun light our house. When we brush our teeth we shut off the water, every little bit helps. My family likes to drive to the places we need to go. Since our town is small most of the fun places are out of town and are not easily accessed. My family could start walking or riding our bikes to our destinations. I think we could also take up recycling again. This year my family will start taking care of the earth because it is our home. When I get a car I want it to be a hybrid. That will save a lot of money, trees, gas, and much more. What are you going to do for Earth Day?

1 comment: