Monday, April 20, 2009

My amazing field trip





































On Thursday (April 16th) and Friday (April 17th) I went on a field trip with my 8th grade class. I had soooooooo much fun. On Thursday we left school and went to the zoo. We were there for a few hours. It was raining all day and cold but since I dressed OK it wasn't too bad. My favorite part was getting ice cream. Toward the end of our day at the zoo there was like no one there. I really liked the photo scavenger hunt my team did. At about 4 we left and went to the aquarium. After we put our things down we went to the gift shop and then to dinner. They have some amazing food. Then we went back to the room with our things and got ready to go look around. They have this exhibit called Flash Flood and they have water fall down really hard and then it hits the glass and splashes over. My friend and I stood there 27 times. We got drenched but didn't think we were wet enough so we went and put our head in a waterfall thing. After having snack and doing a few activities it was time for bed. We got our things upstairs and set-up. We slept in front of the sharks. Some boys were mad because we got to sleep with the large sharks and they had small sharks. Then we woke up the next day and went to breakfast and that was good. After breakfast was all cleaned up we went and fed the fish and went to watch their tiger Huron. I got some really cool pictures of him on my phone. Since the weather was bad we went back to school. There we did a few things. Then my mom showed up and we went out to my grandma's to clean. After we were done there we went to lunch ad then headed to pick up my friend. Then we went to the mall. When we were done there we took her home and then I went home. The day was so long and I was tired when I got home I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment