Tuesday, May 12, 2009

School

OK for most teens they hate school but for me school is one of my favorite things. I still look forward to summer break but if I don't have a really good book to read I will be ready to be back in school a few weeks later. This year I had a few things I disliked though. I really did not like all the drama that happened between my friends and the dean always riding your back about little things. I also had a few things I loved but I cant narrow it down to just one. I enjoyed making friends with the new students, building rockets in science, this year I was actually able to understand math because of the way the math teacher taught. I also loved how being in 8th grade you get a couple of the high school workers to come and talk to you about high school, I was able to choose my classes and join the color guard. School is fun but only if you let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment