Thursday, January 27, 2011

Amazing

Ita amazing how so many things can get you down but theres always that one person or group of people that always raise your spirits. Now to go off topic. This week my friend got engaged and my sister found out she is pregnant. So far the saying "when everything goes wrong that means somthing great is going to follow" has proven true. This has been an AMAZING week. I dont know what made it so great it just was, and its not over. I love how my french teacher says she is fluent in English but everytime a student syas somethin like "thats crazy! There is no way I would ever do somethin as idiotic as that!" she gets upset and asks us not to say words she doesnt know. AND because its her first year teaching in America she doesnt know how to control the students. She treats us like the class she taught in France before she moved to the U.S. We talk and goof off the whole class its great!

No comments:

Post a Comment